Mineral, Gas and Oil Exploration and Exploitation Law & Energy
Cameroon and the Central African Sub-region are endowed with a wealth of unexploited minerals, gas & oil and energy resources. This area of practice is steadily gaining grounds. Our team of skilful legal experts specializes in the following areas:
- Acquisition of mining licenses.
- Acquisition of gas and oil licenses.
- Permits to operate a power plant.
- We furnish our clients with the mineral potentials of Cameroon.
- We advice clients on the exoneration benefits of investing in these areas.
- We make follow-ups on their behalf to obtain exploration and exploitation licenses.
- Environmental dispute resolution through mediation.
- Representation to public authorities.
- Mining rehabilitation obligations.
- Environmental management assessment.
- Legislation relating to the environment and water.
- Criminal prosecution and liability.