Banking & Finance
The Banking and Finance Law Department is a specialized division of the Firm which offers a wide range of services concerning banking and finance. These include :
- Incorporation and procurement of banking licenses within the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC).
- Corporate Finance and securities.
- Corporate debt and multilateral development bank financing.
- Negotiating dent work-out for non-performing loans.
- Legal audit of banking legal instruments.
- Advice on international development projects and rescheduling of international debt.
- Project and structure finance.
- Advice in respect of all aspects of financing.
- Investigations of fraudulent banking transactions and money laundering.